Following yesterday’s (16.03.2020) announcement from the Government, we wanted to reassure our stakeholders by sharing the steps taken by NYMAS in order to protect our employees, customers and suppliers.
We have taken several proactive measures to reduce the impact to our staff and customers including:
- Immediate remote working for relevant team members, where possible.
- Safe working distances implemented for those in the office
- Split shift implemented for operations personnel, to not only ensure safe working distances but also to ensure no disruption to dispatch services
- Enhanced hygiene program throughout the business and employees, including enhanced PPE equipment
- Face to face meetings will be replaced with video and voice calls to minimise disruption but to equally protect all involved.
In addition to the above, we would like to further reassure you that our supply chain remains unaffected. We have confirmed stock in dates until July 2020 and furthermore, we have ensured sufficient safety stock in the unlikely event that it is required.
We have spoken in detail to our logistics network to ensure service will continue as normal and are confident that they in turn have sufficient planning in place to see us through what I have no doubt is going to be a challenging few weeks.
The business development team remain available to deal with your enquiries as normal but will be unable to attend face to face meetings until further notice – these meetings have been replaced by video conferencing where necessary. The relevant team member will be in contact by telephone in due course to ensure you have what you need from us.
We will remain in regular contact with our customers and keep you fully updated with any changes to the above actions.
We wish you and your company well throughout these challenging times.